TL. Morris Seafood has been providing the Eastern Shore with delicious Maryland Steamed Crabs and many other forms of Seafood for over 30 years. We serve Cambridge, MD and Easton, MD in addition to other surrounding areas..
Ingredients for preparing Maryland Crab Cakes
- 2 slices white bread, crusts removed and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- Mix bread, mayonnaise, OLD BAY, parsley, mustard and egg in large bowl until well blended. Gently stir in crabmeat. Shape into 4 patties.
- Broil 10 minutes without turning or fry until golden brown on both sides. Sprinkle with additional OLD BAY, if desired.