Maryland Crab Cakes
TL. Morris Seafood has been providing the Eastern Shore with delicious Maryland Steamed Crabs and many other forms of Seafood for over 30 years. We serve Cambridge, MD and Easton, MD in addition to other surrounding areas. We hope you enjoy this delicious Maryland Crab Cakes Recipe.
Ingredients for preparation
- White bread (2 slices), crusts removed and crumbled
- Mayonnaise (2 Tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- Parsley Flakes (2 teaspoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- Mix bread, mayonnaise, OLD BAY, parsley, mustard and egg in large bowl until well blended. Gently stir in crabmeat and shape into 4 patties.
- Broil 10 minutes without turning or fry until golden brown on both sides. Sprinkle with additional OLD BAY, if desired.
Need Fresh Local Crabmeat? Stop by and grab some
Be sure to check out our Mini Crab Melt Recipe